- Docx4j Enterprise Edition
- PDF Converter (doc/docx to PDF)
For information on how to order/buy, please see Purchasing Information
Docx4j Enterprise Edition
Plutext and docx4j
Plutext is docx4j’s corporate patron.
- sponsors the development of docx4j (which is and will always remain 100% open source)
- sells the Docx4j Enterprise Edition (based on docx4j)
- provides support and maintenance for docx4j and Docx4j Enterprise Edition
Docx4j Enterprise Edition helps you deliver robust document solutions by leveraging docx4j with additional features and dedicated support.
The additional features:
- MergeDocx, for joining/concatenating docx files to make a single docx without loss of formatting
- MergePptx, for creating a single pptx from slides in multiple source pptx (ie similar to MergeDocx)
- OLE helper, for linking or embedding objects (eg a PDF) in docx/pptx/xlsx files
- Signature helper, for signing or verifying a digital signature in a docx/pptx/xlsx file
- Download v3.3.0 trial/eval version or a pre-configured Eclipse project
- Pricing (revised May 2016) is also available separately here.
- You can also try the MergeDocx and/or MergePptx functionality online
- You can download a v3.2.x trial/eval (it requires docx4j 3.2.x)